Monday 2 June 2014

Spotlight on the seller...Mas Bars

I am Helen Robinson, maker of soaps, skincare and funky candles.
I live in Saddleworth and this is where I create all the items I stock here in Fabrication.
I am truly, madly, deeply in love with the place where I live and try to use local materials where possible in my products – beer from Saddleworth brewery for my shampoo bars and Denshaw honey straight from the hive for my balms.
Providing products free from nasty chemicals is a priority for me and you can rest assured that all my skincare products are vegetarian and many are vegan. No products are ever tested on animals.
My candles are individually made using the finest scented wax. The scent throw is second to none ensuring they fill your room with fragrance while being a treat for the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment