Monday 9 June 2014

Spotlight on the seller ... Angels and Butterflies

Like many other small businesses Angels & Butterflies came from an addictive hobby.
Creativity runs in the family genes with strong influences from my Mum & Gran who are my Angels & two very talented ladies both having careers in the tailoring industry whilst enjoying & sharing many creative hobbies. The butterfly symbolizes freedom & a strong influence in my designs.
Training originally as a chef & confectioner I find being creative part of my DNA, I like to learn new skills & dabble in a number of crafts enjoying learning new skills. T
The business was launched just over 4 years ago when making for friends & family started to expand. I enjoy using the theory learned whilst studying for a business degree, especially marketing, product placement & tailoring my designs to events, people & locations, my designs are both contemporary & Novelty.
I especially enjoy making custom pieces recently utilizing my love of project management to organize my own events and workshops including working with the brownies
follow us on twitter @angelcharms

No comments:

Post a Comment