Monday 23 June 2014

Spotlight on the Seller... Life's Little Blessings

I have always enjoyed being creative and I was inspired and encouraged from an early age by my family; not least my seamstress grandma and crocheting mum. I have turned my hand to several crafts but in recent years have developed a love for embroidery and hand-stitching, hand-made cards/stationary and most recently pyrography.
After making things for family and friends for some time, and receiving their encouragement, I began to work on my own designs and ideas and Life’s little blessings was born...
Life’s little blessings is about acknowledging and appreciating the little things in life; whether it be celebrating those familiar special occasions, encouraging someone in their achievements, supporting someone through difficult times or just simply saying ‘hi.
I particularly love, and find my inspiration in: nature, folk art, faith and even the simplicity of a child’s drawing. I enjoy working with natural materials such as cotton/linen, felt, wood and paper/card; using recycled papers/card and wood from sustainable sources as much as possible. I like to see how all these can blend together to create something unique, beautiful and inspiring.
With hand-stitched/embroidered framed pictures, and hand stitched or wooden home decor, accessories and cards there is something special for everyone – enjoy and share the little things in life and have keepsakes of special moments. Happy to personalise items to create a card or gift that is extra special
Find Life’s little blessings on facebook or follow on Twitter @createblessings

No comments:

Post a Comment