Monday 8 July 2013

Spotlight on the seller - Chic-ycow designs


I'm Jo Noble, founder of Chic-ycow Designs, originally from Hertfordshire but I've been an honorary  'Yorkshire Lass'  since 1986.

I have run a successful Landscaping business for 23 years with my husband whilst bringing up my daughter who is now nearly 21 and at University.

I have always had a passion for all things 'Crafty' including Sewing, Painting, Crochet, Knitting and making Costume Jewellery.


Chic-ycow Designs was set up in 2011, and I started to make Leather Jewellery, Handbags and Accessories incorporating my love of Art, Colour, Textiles and Painting to produce
 one-of-a-kind individually handmade pieces.          


My latest  S/S13  range of jewellery and handbags is based on a floral theme, handpainted and printed, and inspired by this years Chelsea Flower Show.


I love to make bespoke pieces, often matching jewellery and accessories to customer's outfits for a special occasion, like Weddings.

I have several stockists of my Chic-ycow Goodies around Yorkshire and i have been a part of Fabrication since November 2012, where my work has sold well and I have benefitted from a wealth of advice, information, friendship and positive feedback from my fellow sellers.



I am happy and proud to be a member of the 'Fabrication Family' and to have been given the opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and successful Independent Retail Outlet.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment