Monday 27 July 2015

Spotlight On The Seller... Word Perfect



 My company name is Word Perfect and I do word art and personalised items for all occasions.

The word art can be any shape and colour and can say anything you like to make it really personalised.

I have been doing this for just over a year now, first of all doing it for fun and then for family and friends. I am very excited to join Fabrication and look forward to working with such a great enterprise.
 

The most popular items are for weddings and babies. I also do other personalised items such as on this day items for special events.
If anyone has any special requests I can be contacted on sarateal@outlook.com or 07429 408254 Orders are ready in one week and will be dropped at Fabrication for the customer to collect and pay. Prices are £20 for small £25 for medium and £30 for large.
I also have a number of items that are not personalised and available to buy off the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment