Monday 7 July 2014

Spotlight on the Seller...Flutterlily crafts

At Flutterlily Crafts I make greetings cards, gift tags, bookmarks, decorated notebooks and craft kits.
It all began a year ago when I started selling my items to friends and family, and gradually expanded by attending craft fairs and selling online. In addition to general greetings cards, I also make bespoke, personalised cards to order. I have had some very unusual requests for cards, but thankfully I have always managed to fulfil the orders!
I have tried a few different crafts, but working with paper and card is what I love most. All of my items are handmade at home, and I love having the freedom to just be creative and design cards as I go along. Each item is handcrafted and therefore completely different to what you will find in high street stores. That's the beauty of handmade items!
I can make gift tags to match any greetings card, and they can also be personalised. I first starting making gift tags when I couldn't find any that were pretty enough for my Christmas wrapping, so I decided to make them myself. It's quite handy having a craft room full of pretty embellishments, ribbon, and sparkly things!

No comments:

Post a Comment