Monday 28 July 2014

Spotlight on the Seller...... Sue Beardsworth



I can’t remember a time when I didn’t draw and paint and art has always been an important part of my life.





I studied Art History and Philosophy at Leeds University and spent 40 years teaching in primary schools.


As Art co-ordinator my focus was the development of children’s creativity and encouragement of their understanding and love of the visual arts.


Since retirement I am able to spent more time and energy on my own art.I have kept a sketchbook diary for many years and use these recordings in my paintings. 


I investigate rhythms, colours and patterns that I see in the places I visit and the objects I observe.
Creating and sharing art gives me great enjoyment and a sense of fulfilment.




No comments:

Post a Comment