Monday 3 March 2014

Spotlight on the seller - Use or Ornament



I'm Lucy Sangster. I've always loved painting and drawing. I enjoy escaping into the wild to capture the shapes of crooked trees and creeping lichen, quiet hedgerows and the epic sweep of moorland.

The Arts and Crafts movement inspired me because over a hundred years ago they believed in the benefit of good handmade design to both makers and customers. So, my work is made to last, is designed to make recycling and reuse more fun, and has high green and ethical standards.




My Love Local range celebrates our best landmark buildings. Icons of our past are all around, like seeing our past fashion decisions in a photo album. Is that really who we were? I handprint onto ethically made organic cotton t-shirts; local companies print badges and mugs for me.






Green Glam improves, embellishes and recycles beautifully. Good clothes made better, accessories to help you fall back in love with your wardrobe, delicate recycled jewellery and recycled fabrics made into decorative duck feather cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment