Monday 24 March 2014

Spotlight on the seller.. Love Lis Dresses

I make dresses for little girls aged about 2 to 8 years old. As there’s no such thing as an average child, sizes are approximate, but all my dresses are made with love and attention to detail. I often use vintage and personalised patterns and fabrics, and never bulk buy! This means every dress is unique, and there will never be more than 2 or 3 dresses in a given fabric, and none is identical fabric and pattern.
If you like a particular style or fabric, I can make one to fit your little girl (grand daughter/niece/friend’s girl etc.). Just provide three simple measurements: length from nape of neck to wherever you want the hem to be; round the tummy (widest part!); from shoulder to shoulder across the back. If the child has longer or shorter than average arms, and it’s a long-sleeved style, let me know.
The dresses often have a lot of hand stitching, and carefully chosen trims and buttons. I even make felt for appliques! If you have your own fabric I can make it up for you.
So if you and your girl really want something individual, maybe a little quirky, and well made, just get in touch. Lis LoveLisDresses@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment