Tuesday 5 May 2015

Spotlight On The Seller... Brownfish Designs



Hi there, my name is Jo Brown and I am based in my home town of Stocksbridge, North Sheffield.



Having always enjoyed painting, drawing and all things arty I dipped my toe into the world of beading and became totally hooked! Realising quite quickly that the constraints of following a set pattern were not for me, I began experimenting with silversmithing and metal jewellery design. I combine a wide range of techniques and materials to produce totally unique pieces.



My love of collecting and recycling ensures that no two items can ever be totally the same. Self taught and never planning, I simply go with the artistic flow.  My collections are guided by the treasures I find.



In addition to Fabrication, Leeds I also display at The Arthouse Deli and Gallery, Penistone, The Cooper Gallery, Barnsley and The House of Eccentricity, Holmfirth. My work is also available online at www.brownfishdesigns.co.uk




I sincerely hope that people take as much pleasure from wearing my jewellery as I do in creating it!

2 comments: