Monday 22 September 2014

Spotlight on The Seller... Cards By Gaynor





"I have been a full time professional artist since 2004 working out of my own studio, and I am fortunate enough to regularly sell my artwork worldwide.




 

As I adore hand crafted items of any type, I decided to make a small selection of cards to take along to an art fair - at which I was approached by a retailer and asked if they could stock my cards as they fit the bill perfectly. I was, obviously, absolutely delighted!!


That was back in November 2010 and I haven't looked back since - in September 2013 I celebrated my 10,000th card sale! To be able to spend my days doing what I love, be it painting, crafting or photography, is an absolute privilege, and one which I appreciate every day.



Any and all of my cards and stationery can be personalised to your own requirements."




No comments:

Post a Comment