Wednesday 23 April 2014

Spotlight on the Seller.. Paws Story

Hello, My name is Natalia Firsova. I make crochet items for the home. I was 7 when my mother taught me how to crochet. This craft has been passed on in my family from mothers to daughters and I am proud to share it with you.
Everybody is after something big but I know that little things matter. They let your imagination fly. Little things have big power. They inspire to create. To think. To dream.
I love bold colours and natural materials. I am using high quality cotton in my works. I like to play with colours and colour combinations.
There is a little thing for everyone. I hope you’ll find one too, to brighten up your home or as a gift to your loved ones, or even yourselves!
Can’t find right colour or looking for different size? I can help! Please feel free to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment