Monday 4 November 2013

Spotlight on the seller - Melodies Jewellery


As a practising Jeweller and Interdisciplinary Artist, I find my work reflects many of my personal motivations. My range is inspired by a passion for music, a desire to re-use redundant materials, being able to hold something meaningful close to you, popular culture and a need for progression.  

I've developed my work to suit this ethos and now create a range of home-wares and gifts alongside my core jewellery

 These ranges are entirely made from neglected musical materials, instruments and other musical paraphernalia. 

I started my business in 2012 after years of making jewellery for fun and having graduated college with a BA (hons) in Interdisciplinary Art, the real world beaconed, but now I am back to what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment